Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Gift

For every woman I’ve known...and for those who I haven’t,
You are the givers of life, the cross bearers,
The pillars of strength... In our times of trials and tribulations...
Our source of joy, our shoulders to cry...
Beautiful....
An intricate ensemble of a billion faceted diamonds.,...
Your love has no bounds,….
Forgiveness.... I ask of you...
For the times...and the moments. I’ve not acknowledged..
For the times...I’ve not stood up for..
For every little thing that you’ve shed a tear for..
For the times I’ve forgotten u
'Oh giver of life....this ones for u....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work ROHIT!!!!!!!

Hestia said...

wow.. amazing to see men respectin women!
really really nice!!
wow..

Unknown said...

hey.. its really well written..! i luv d feel of it.. simply amazing!

Rad Ar said...

Some people in this world have a way to show
How they care for people u know
But rarely have I found someone
Who truly respects a woman
I guess it is really enough
I am ur friend Rohit Joseph...
Keep up the good work buddy...u r doing gr8...god bless u...

ROLAND DSOUZA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ROLAND DSOUZA said...

gr8 work rohit...

only a guy who respects women can cum up with such a beatuiful poem for 'em..

ur gud...damn gud....

kuttan said...

directly coming from ur heart....truly a respectable work